الثلاثاء، 4 مايو 2010

I HATE him/her for!!!

I really am not a people person!!! they're so fucking annoying & I don't like them but my stupid one only friend that I keep hanging out with for some reason said that I am gonna end up alone since he's leaving in couple of weeks, so I decided to make a list of people I do hate along with the reason/s I do hate them for so let's go:

My Father :

he's cheating on my mom and he knows that we know,but he's acting like he's doing nothing and since he's supporting us we have to suck it up!!!

My Mom :

The weakest person I've known, thinking that because she accepted the way that my father treated/ still treating her is the best to keep the family from falling apart!!! so I hate her for that!

My eldest bro :

well, that's kinda need a brief explanation before, I do live with him the Amman, since we both do work there & our family not!
I hate him cause he's a fucking mess, he never cleans, cooks, or acts like a human, I really hate living with him!

My ex-best girl friend :

bitch! I am not the one who's supposed to call all the time to beg you to see your majesty, so JimJim no longer wants you in his life!!!

My stupid uncle's family :

I hate you for using me as your private free slave, thank God I left your fucking house!

My old friend from school :

you never call back when you do promise to! I'm sick of giving you another chance,sorry you lost your last one yesterday!!!

Amman:

you have managed to acquire all the bastards in you, so Congrats, you win the award for most place in earth I hate to live in!

MySelf :

there's no one I do hate more than you, you hate your mom weakness but you are more chicken then she is! I hate you when you do feel guilty for hating people for silly reasons. I hate you when you promise yourself that you are not cleaning or cooking for your brother till he changes, then you fail keeping that word for more than 10 mins, I hate you cause you always treated yourself badly & you still do, I hate you cause you never liked yourself, I hate you cause you wasted the best years of your life caring for everyone but your self, I hate these tears you are holding now!!!
I hate that you have no shows to hope for, no plans for well...ever, no crush so that you look forward to seeing or talking to! I hate that you quit the gym!!!

I hate you cause you are the worst that happened to me!!!



هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. Darling :

    i dont know whether i should write in arabic or english , but i choosed this one maybe because its easier ..

    Hun , iam sorry to tell you that i dont agree with this post and i did not like it at all . its so obvious that you are setting in your corner watching others fault , those who are your mother , father brother and so on .. this is not healthy for you habibi , really it is not ! and the most is in the last part which you explain why yo hate yourself !

    hun , my advise for you is : know the value of yourself before respecting others . be sure , totally sure that no one will ever appreciate you if you dont appreciate your ownself .

    stand up , look at the mirror , and tell yourself how great and unique you are , recall for this-self what have you achieved . and keep always in mind that boosting your ego is a stage , start now and iam sure you will win at the end .

    please dear , read my lines again .. and be sure its for your own goodness !

    Bassil .

    ردحذف
  2. waw............just waw

    ردحذف
  3. hi joseph
    this is the first time that i do enter to your blog
    and i don't know why i did not enter before even i had saw ur account in other blogs ...
    any way..honey take easy on your self..
    and trust me we all hate a lot stuff going on in our life
    but we try to look to the shining side...so we can be just ok...
    work on your self and try to do your best to get the hell out from that place that you hate
    you need to change that routine that u live in
    just try to do ur best to get what u wanna have
    even if it is a silly thing
    if it mean something to you..just go for it
    hate what u dislike on your self and do what i's take to change it
    but love the most the thing that u like about your self

    mohamed

    ردحذف
  4. سيدى حاولت كثيرا ان اشترك فى مدونتك لاتابع اخبارك وان كنت لا احبذ التدوينات بلغه غبر لغتنا العربيه
    الا انى احبب جدا نقدك الذاتى وتقييمك لكل من حولك
    حس صادق واسلوب ممتاز فى التعبير عن الكلمات بالانجليزيه
    اياد وجدى
    اتمنى اراك على مدونتى قريبا

    ردحذف