الأحد، 5 يوليو 2009

Is it suppose to b this hard?

hey guys,
Wish everything is good with you :)
recently i have started datin , which is by the way the most difficult thing i have ever done!!!
It's so complicated & tough, not easy for me & I don't think it would be ever, it's so different when u r talkin to someone through msn , manjam, phone or what ever than meeting him in person,
the fact that you dont know this person & having no clue what might annoy,diturb or freak him out, that fear ties you & surronds you in a very narrow corner & makes you uncomfortable.

Well , right now I am in a mess & the road is not so clear but I am already there & no coming back is allowed but it's the hope that makes me keep going , yes I do believe there is someone I will share with him my life to come, someone will hold my hand , give me a goodnight kiss & someone around him the bEst of me is coming out , someone I will put his needs before mine, someone I will look in his eyes & see Myself there.
No matter how much time it will take , it's gonna happen when it's meant to be, I know I will be down sometimes & already I am since it's so hard , but it's possible ;)

I do no judgments to those who do causal fun , but I don't feel that way, call me a hopless romantic guy, but that's me & I would never change this side of me.
I enjoy simple things like a hug , rose , smile , soft unexpected kiss, these things are too important to me ... but what if I was just asking too much?
please guys tell me what do you think, honestly?!!!

هناك 7 تعليقات:

  1. I enjoy simple things like a hug , rose , smile , soft unexpected kiss, these things are too important to me ... but what if I was just asking too much?d

    ----

    im completelly with you.. & you r not asking too much because everyone needs whate you r talking about.. & congratulation for entering dating world you must be happy

    please accept my comment & me as a friend

    bye /t c

    ردحذف
  2. It is not supposed to, but it is ..

    Keep trying .. we all r ..
    Maybe some day ..
    Just maybe ..

    ردحذف
  3. Hey Dear Tamer I am glad tht u did comment on my blog, it needs alot of work but I am happy with it now, i do write in it every while & then ...
    Well dating is not nice & its harder than i thought even so sometimes u ened up with some crazy guys lol

    well u r welcome my dear friend :)

    ردحذف
  4. Dear Ensan :)
    thanks a lot for ur sweet comments in my humble blog
    wish u like it
    welcome my dear friend :)

    ردحذف
  5. jojo keep trying very hard
    dont u ever give up ,, u r still young as i told u before and life is still ahead of u

    so be brave and say what would happen if that guy didnt like me ,, no one will die

    ok ,,, keep us updated with ur dating world

    kisses

    ciao

    ردحذف
  6. Memoirs of a gay-sha,
    thanks a lot dear sweeti
    u r so sweet & nice with me, I wish i could do hug you right now :)
    btw am not tht young ;)
    can i add u to my msn ?

    ردحذف
  7. this is a great blog!!
    please visit my new blog :
    http://ana-gay.blogspot.com

    ردحذف