الثلاثاء، 14 يوليو 2009

Message Received

I don't know how to start, so I guess I am gonna get into chase directly.
well , Recently I have been dating someone, we found each other through manjam, i liked his profile he has written an impressive introduction, his profile has no pictures , though
I got so attracted to know him more.
I sent him my email & the chat begins, we chatted alot to a point i felt like i know him & I am so into his mind, he seemed so amature & honest.
At some day he asked for a meeting & to those who doesn't know me very well , I am all new into this I mean dating thing , I was refusing being gay & it's a bit complicated & I am thinkin to start writin about it in future, but now back to the that guy ...
I didn't feel it's wrong , even he is in another town, the time we spent chattin, sms, calling each other ws too long & It seemed like I know this person we talked alot , we opened cams , he said he's into me , he txt me saying I miss u , he wanted a comtiment , anyway, when we met he invited me after the walk we did to his place, i said yes since the plan was to sleep in his place , I know what do you think guys, I swear to god that I have nth in mind, since we didnt talked about sex at all, when we got home we sit down , talked have some pepsi then , wait read the next two lines :
(just a note: I am not an angel but I didn't try the hard sex saving myself to my mate, so all I did was oral sex but a month ago i did it once with someone just to remove the tension ...)
he got closer to me,i didn't refuse since i was into him & i thought he is so... so we did it we did the whole thing & i was happy I am doing it with someone i do really like, there was some signs makes me feel uncomfortable but i ignored it just the idea I am with someone he said he loved me is great , I thought I am so paranoied but when the guy you are with doesn't kiss you, it's so clear, I was so an idiot to believe him & let him touch me...
It was so pathtic to let my messed feelings & low self-esteem conivenced me to do it even when i felt ,all what he want is to screw me...
anyways after that he told me that his friends are coming next day in the early mornin so he's so sorry , I couldn't sleep over that night, but next time it would be ok...
I was so shocked & tried as much as i could to act cool, I didn't want him to see me crying , so i put myself together & left thinking again not to be so paranoied ...
I sent him a sms to thank him for the good time we shared even it was not good for me , since he didn't kiss me or touch me , the only thing he did was the hard part, but I was like I wanna try to let him like me ...

from that day & i am tryin to call , chat or sms & i failed , till he unfriended me from his manjam account after he added me so finally I have got the message!!!

well after that I got down & depressed thinking what's wrong i had done to be treated this way & i found nothing not because I am an angel but i really was so honest with him but he lied & dumped me like nth...
Anyway please be careful guys & dont be fooled by sweet words , there is alot of assholes out there...



هناك 10 تعليقات:

  1. that was a very mean and low thing to do to u :S
    the bright side is that u learned ur lesson :)

    ردحذف
  2. yes it was so mean & I have no idea how & why someone could act this way!!!
    thanks unknown u r so sweet :)

    ردحذف
  3. i understand what you lived !!
    not funny but never mind, be stronger !!!

    visit my new blog please
    :)))

    ردحذف
  4. i like the last work you say it asshole
    i thought no one say it
    it's only on movie


    hahah


    any how this is not the main point of your blog i think i received you message and all the reader have the same

    those days I'm trying to find someone to be with him at list, just chatting and going out but i don't want to have bad one like what you got this really big problem when you feel in love or try to be more close to someone and at end you discover his bad behavior




    bye the way

    i have profile in mnjam and i have pic there one day i will let you to know me

    slaaaaaaaaaamz

    ردحذف
  5. so i believe u learned ur lesson so am not going to say anything to u ,,,,,

    we r carefull u r the one who shloud be more carefull ok sweetie ,,,

    yalla hope the next date will be better

    c ya sweetie

    ردحذف
  6. Ana gay
    thanks sweeti i did visit it it's a nice blog
    hope to b friends soon

    ردحذف
  7. ghareeb

    I am glad u like the asshole word ;)
    yes please b careful alot of bad guys r there
    & come on please do let me know ur profile ;)

    ردحذف
  8. khaled ,

    Am so happy with ur comment ;)
    inchallah next time sweeti even i did loose the faith in love all is searching for sex
    anyway
    hope to get ur msn

    take care sweeti

    ردحذف
  9. dear joseph,

    I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of this crappy experience..but I'm glad you came out of it safe..

    we live in a very fucked up world with so many freaks out there..I do understand how you feel coz I've been there once before..

    the key ti surviving these situations is to bounce right back in the game and to stop feeling like you did something wrong..

    this guy is pathetic excuse for a human being,you didn't do wrong going with your feelings..the thing is there are so many assholes counting on people like us to get their cheap fun..for that be carefulllll!!!..

    hold your head high..you are an awesome person and trust me...it's his loss not yours..

    chin up pal, trust me..you'll suvive to live another day..
    trust me..someone out there is looking for you..so stay the same amazing guy..so he can find you..

    my best wishes..

    Alex

    ردحذف
  10. Oh dear
    listen the first meeting if the partner said come to drink a cola with me and tolk in his place that mean he wanna have sex !!!
    if you accept to have sex for the verry first time it's like to say to him...well it's ok i'm used to..
    if he said i love you and i miss you for that soon..that mean he is so fucking liar

    why ppl can do stuff like that

    well because they have their reason

    and trust me their is others more worst out side

    take care for yout self

    no more sleeping around lol

    ردحذف