الاثنين، 20 يوليو 2009

LoOoOosT

What I am Supposed to do?
I have been questionin the whole thing for such a long time & Now I'm just tired
I don't know if I am right or wrong, Actually I couldn't care less now!!!
All I want is Peace of mind...
Everyone in this life faces alot of issues which makes him/her the person who is!!!
But this is way tougher & more complicated, messier & much more fucked up...
In addtion to all we have to face, we have to face with our emotions, double lifes
we have & GOD!!!

I have spent alot of time trying to be good, trying to change but I alway failed
and everytime I hated myself more & more for being a sinner & to think in this way
I have tried to change myself, pushin' what i feel deep down thinkin' some day
they are gonna vanshied but suprise suprise, They are not & now I'm a miserable guy
who knows nth about gay life...

Going out & meeting some great guy s was the most amazin' thing that could ever happen
to me, I know have some gay friends, but the problem is they are far away in this road, I just
can't jump, the gap is huge.

You have no idea how closed, miserable I was , well now I am out , miserable guy...
I just don't know what I am writin' I just feel like i belong to no where & no one is really
there to raise the hell of me up!!!

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. I Know Exactly How U Feel :( ....
    I Stoped Waiting For That SomeOne To Come .. 'Cuz I Don't Believe He/She Will Come .. I Just Stopped Believing
    It Hurts Alot .......
    I Hope We Both Get Better ...

    Peace :)

    ردحذف
  2. I will never stop thinking that i will got the one the chosen the perfect

    the one who will be close to my eye to my heart

    so please don't stop or think there is no one integrated or harmonious with you

    i believe always there is someone

    ردحذف